web analytics
Welcome to Aldis Hodge Only! Your #1 fan source for all things on Aldis Hodge. Proudly supporting Aldis since 2010! This site is fan run and is dedicated to sharing just about everything there is to know about Aldis and his blossoming career.
Facebook

Home All About Aldis Filmography Photo Gallery Media Gallery Website Tumblr Affiliates Contacts

Gallery Images

Join 5 other subscribers

Upcoming Projects

Straight Outta Compton

Aldis as MC Ren

The group NWA emerges from the streets of Compton, California in the mid-1980s and revolutionizes pop culture with their music and tales about life in the hood.

IMDB l Website l Photos

Turn

Aldis as Jordan

Follows New York farmer, Abe Woodhull, who bands together with a group of childhood friends to form The Culper Ring, an unlikely group of spies who turn the tide in America's fight for independence.

IMDB l Website l Photos

The After

Aldis as Irie Love

Eight strangers are thrown together by mysterious forces and must help each other survive in a violent world that defies explanation.

IMDB l Website l Photos

Beth Riesgraf DailyClayne Crawford FansWalking Dead FanVikings Fan
    Glorious Gwendoline ChristieMichiel Huisman FanSophie Turner FanAvengers Online
    Game of Thrones Fan

Elite Affiliates

Beth Riesgraf OnlineChristian Kane FanJeri Ryan OnlineArielle Kebbel Online
    Supernatural NetworkJared Padalecki Fan
    Winchester BrothersJared Padalecki OnlineDesiring JensenJeffrey Dean Morgan Network
    Andrew Lincoln OnlineAdoring Norman ReedusMelissa McBride SourceLauren Cohan Fan Club
    Reality's EndEllen Page DailyCaptivating Sarah Michelle GellarAimee Teegarden Online
    Ben Barnes FanI Heart JakeYou?You?

Apply for affiliation here.

Aldis’ Tweets
    • I had to repost. That was a good day with the homies. http://t.co/SZyTEoy8VK
      about 3 days ago
    • I'm pretty sure I'm a pirate... 🔥💀 http://t.co/DOR5usTuoB
      about 6 days ago
    • I'm sorta kinda in love with my new vintage piece. Hebdomas perpetual calendar 8 day power reserve.… http://t.co/iXAGIWVcCf
      about 1 week ago
    • Check my bro @andrewhoward69 tonight on Limitless @ 7:00pm on ABC!!! And if you haven't already, follow that cool bastard!!!!
      about 1 week ago
    • Got my chair today! Early Christmas for me!!! #TurnonAMC http://t.co/7qEMDFavwL
      about 2 weeks ago
    • Q: How do you know she's dope??? A: When she keeps her… http://t.co/aSrtLKgtp1
      about 3 weeks ago
    • Happy Turkey Day!!!
      about 3 weeks ago
    • Shout out to my @yeahwewoodusa fam benthejeweler and mikeymakeout for showing @edwinhodge and my #NWA… http://t.co/nFNkzPvGpc
      about 4 weeks ago
    Site information

Owner: AliKat
    Site created: May 10, 2010
    Hosted by Start Logic

DMCA - - Privacy

Thank you, as always, to Meike & Naddy for their support.

Celebrity Link: Aldis Hodge sites

Disclaimer

This is an UN-official FAN site, and as such we are NOT Aldis Hodge, nor are we associated with him or his management. All material is © to their respective writers, photographers, publishers, etc and no copyright infringement is ever intended. This is a nonprofit site run by the fans for the fans.

If you need to contact the staff you may use our contact page. Please don't send us mail for Aldis Hodge personally. Thank You!

~ Ali Kat

Aldis’ Instagram
    Aldis Hodge DVDs on Amazon
Aldis Hodge Talks Season 5, Hardison & Parker Relationship & More

Exclusive Interview: Leverage’s Aldis Hodge Talks Season 5, Hardison/Parker Relationship & More

Change is good.

I think no one agrees more with that statement than Aldis Hodge who plays the always entertaining techno expert Alec Hardison on the TNT hit series Leverage. This season, Hardison is facing a few changes of his own as he is officially in a new relationship with the quirky and mysterious Parker, into some shenanigans with Nate and so much more.

TV Equals had a chance to chat about all this with the very interesting Mr Hodge in an exclusive interview. Check out what he had to say below and don’t miss him in the new episode of Leverage that airs tonight at 8/7c on TNT.
_________________________________________________________________

It must be gratifying to have wrapped the fifth season

Aldis Hodge: Very much so. I’ve got five seasons of a show under my belt. I’m a happy camper.

So, what’s coming up for Hardison and the crew in general?

Aldis Hodge: Hardison and the crew, well, we know that Hardison and Nate have a special side thing going on that the other team doesn’t know about, but we get to figure that out in the season finale where Sterling likes to make a nice little return, and we also figure out that there’s a very special reason that we’re in Portland, specifically.

We’ve also got two great episodes, one we’re calling ‘The Frame-Up Job’ and the other one is called ‘The Rundown Job.’ There are two splits. Last year we had the boy’s night out and the girls night out. This year we have Nate and Sophie, they go off for a day and do their thing, some shenanigans and then Hardison and Eliot go off for a day and they get into their own shenanigans and we get to see how they each take on their responsibilities individually.

I have yet to see the ‘The Frame-Up Job,’ the Nate-Sophie Job. But I’m anticipating it and there’s a lot of good things that people are saying about it, but I haven’t even seen ‘The Rundown Job’ either yet, but having shot that I think it’s going to be an amazing ride because Parker, Eliot and Hardison have to face a nuclear threat. So, it’s the big leagues, and they’re dealing with something on a mass level that they have yet to have confront before. So, they all have to step up a little bit. They all have to challenge themselves in a different way, and so we get to see that element of those guys. I think it’s going to be a fun ride. It was fun shooting it, I’ll tell you that much.

Hardison and Parker are official this season. Are we going to see more of that?

Aldis Hodge: Yeah, you’ll especially see a lot of tender loving moments, like in next week’s episode, the first ‘Contact Job.’ You’ll see the passion between them. That’s’ really something that’s going to be fun throughout the season because we’ve been waiting for it for so long and now we get to actually confront it.

I think that they’ve worked through these last four years to actually earn that and the audience has definitely earned it. It doesn’t change the dynamic of the team. It doesn’t cause any problems or things like that. We just get to have fun because they’re not the typical couple. They take this opportunity and run with it.

Are church bells a possibility?

Aldis Hodge: [chuckles] we just started. Wait until season ten.

Hardison seems to be taking more and more of a leadership role this season. Do you see that the same way?

Aldis Hodge: Well, he’s been challenging that curiosity for quite some time. Because he’s been working right alongside Nate I think he’s seen the con from a different angle now. He’s riding shotgun, do you know what I mean? We’ll see where it goes. I can’t tease anything, but we’ll see where it goes throughout the season.

Each season we learn more about each person in the crew. Will we learn more about Hardison’s background and origin this season?

Aldis Hodge: Not so much. You actually get to find out a lot more about Eliot, which is going to be fun for the audience. I know the ladies will love that.

Names seem to have a significant meaning for the characters in this series. We don’t know Sophie’s real name. Parker is just called Parker. Everyone on the team is called by their first name, but you’re called Hardison instead of Alec. Any significance there?

Aldis Hodge: There have been very few times that I’ve been called Alec. Like, in ‘The Grave Danger Job’ when I was underground and Hardison was suffocating and talking to Parker, she yelled out Alec out of desperation, out of fear, out of love.

Usually that name pops up when the worst case scenario is happening. You know when you’re a kid and you’re in trouble and your mom calls you by your full name, in this case he’s only been called Alec usually when things get serious. Other than that they keep it light and simple for the brother.

Do you have a special message for the fans as we got into this season and what you wish for them?

Aldis Hodge: Expect change. That’s all I’m going to say.

If you could guest star on any other TV show, your pick of the litter, which one would it be?

Aldis Hodge: I’d have to say that I like ‘Modern Family.’ It’d be awesome to hop in for a second, ‘Hi, guys,’ in and out and I’m done.

I’d love a ‘Leverage’ and ‘Modern Family’ crossover.

Aldis Hodge: Yeah. ‘We’re just in the neighborhood. How are you guys doing?’

TV Equals