15th
Sep

TNT’s Leverage On a Possible Season 6 Renewal

Filed under: Uncategorized. Posted by Admin - AliKat.

TNT’s Leverage On a Possible Season 6 Renewal

Written by TV Film News Team   // September 15, 2012

Leverage Season Possible Season 6 Renewal

Leverage: Scoop on the season 5 summer finale and an update on a possible season 6 renewal

Here’s some scoop on Leverage from Entertainment Weekly’s Sandra Gonzalez’s The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 9/15/12.

Any news on a Leverage renewal? — @allisonyoung

No. But how about we bug Aldis Hodge about it again? Join him (and posssssssibly another guest!) for a summer finale live-chat on Sunday night! The live-blog kicks off right here (on EW’s ViEWer) at 9 p.m. ET. I’ll be on-hand for the first hour of the finale. Then, at 10p.m. ET, Hodge — and maybe a mystery guest! — will take over during the second hour. No need to RSVP. Just come ready to party.

TNT and creators John Rodgers and Chris Bellman have done such fantastic work on this series, I really don’t understand why TNT his hesitant in giving Leverage a sixth and seventh year. Might as well for that that 100 episode syndication mark now.

Plus, the fan base for this show a feverish. Not only that, but ratings were up half a million viewers from last season. Sure Leverage ratings dipped from season 2 to season 3, but were back up in a big way this year. That should be a sign to TNT for renewal.

Leverage is also TNT’s number one series DVD/BluRay performer. So, I guess we’ll have to wait a few more weeks before we get the season 6 news. Still if your a fan, don’t be worried as I mention about the show is trending up and is established, I’ll be shocked if it’s not renewed.

The new Leverage, 5×09 ‘The Frame-Up Job,’ will premiere tomorrow Sunday Night, September 16, 2012 on TNT. Leverage stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman and Christian Kane.

Source:

10 Comments »

1. Please do bring it back, love the show, hope that it continues.

Comment by James King — September 17, 2012 @ 3:05 am

2. I watch one show on TV and only one, I am very particulare about what I watch and I ncan never find anything my sister will watch with me. But I love “Leverage” it has to — absolutely has to — keep going. It’s all I have to look forward to.

Comment by Kim — September 27, 2012 @ 12:32 pm

3. I would simply die if this show didnt come back on its the best show on tv!

Comment by jackee — October 10, 2012 @ 2:04 pm

4. Dude I dunno if Timothy Hutton wants to leave or what but he is the star and 1 of the reasons I watch the show, however I believe Parker, Elliot, Hardison, Chaos and Sterling are great characters and the best characters on tv in a long time not to mention Timothy Hutton best work ever. Leverage will survive, I got a good feeling

Comment by Dominic — December 26, 2012 @ 9:23 am

5. I love this show and all of the characters. I would hate to see Nate and Sophie leave but think the other 3 could carry the show. they are interesting characters.

Comment by Brooksie Norris — December 26, 2012 @ 11:04 pm

6. I am a huge fan of Leverage…. Plz don’t get rid of Leverage…. I luv the Series sooooooooooooooooo much i can’t live wivout Leverage

Comment by Emma Luvs CK — December 27, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

7. please bring season 6 of leverage. Even if nate and sophie arent in it it would still be really good if not better with the the other three charaters.

Comment by Neil jennings — October 23, 2013 @ 10:53 am

8. Season 6 on its way!

Comment by brains — November 28, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

9. please continue the series, stopping the show would be as stupid as the ones who canceled the original startrek series. soooo much money to make off the show still. Christian Kane makes it even better. please don’t cancel the best show on television.

Comment by steven wade — December 3, 2013 @ 2:24 pm